A unique insulation layer integrated into the core of our fiberglass waterslides provides a more comfortable ride for guests and savings on utilities for waterpark owners.
Embedded insulation has many advantages over post-applied exterior insulation solutions, such as reduced weight and installation costs.
- A far more attractive and economical solution to traditional spray-on foam or pads
- 7 times the R value of traditional fiberglass
- Helps retain water and air temperature
- Saves money on utility costs
- Doesn’t degrade or erode over time