The Keep It Crafty™ Process
- Molds are meticulously cleaned, waxed and taped to eliminate any imperfections from previous projects.
- The first layer of gel coat is hand sprayed into the mold.
- Fiberglass is roped onto the mold by experts.
- KEEP IT COZY™ is an optional layer of insulation added to provide temperature regulation and utility-cost savings to park owners.
- Additional fiberglass layers are applied to achieve the perfect thickness.
- Our experts use hand rollers to remove air bubbles and push the fiberglass into all the tight corners.
- After an overnight curing process, our flume pieces are sanded, fastening holes are created and a final application of gel coat is applied.
- Finally, our KEEP IT SHINY™ protective, high-gloss coating is applied to keep waterslides looking new for years to come